You don't need a REALTOR®

If you're thinking of buying or selling, you don't need a REALTOR® if you are interested in:
 
1. Paying more than the property is worth, if you're a buyer.  If you're selling: not getting what your home is worth.
2. Not exposing your home to the most amount of buyers to sell it quickly.
3. Increasing your risk and possibly getting sued.
4. Only having a 10% chance to sell your home vs. 90%.
 
I could go on and on and on.....but.....you get the idea.  Having a REALTOR® is essential if you will be buying or selling a home.  Afterall, it's the biggest transaction you will ever make, so why leave it to chance?
 
Need more reasons to hire a REALTOR®?  Check out these facts brought to you by Square One Insurance.